Victorian Star 1888 (Blue dial)
Inspired by the Indo-Gothic Architectural features of the Victoria Terminus (CST) station, an ode to an UNESCO Heritage site in India’s most commercial city. 1888 being the year “VT” (CST) began operations accelerating the pace of human and industrial life of the city.
- Reference: S0880003 Blue
- Shape: Round Case; Round Dial
- Diameter (mm): 44
- Thickness (mm): 11.3
- Case: Three-piece Round Case. Polished Bezel, Brushed Casebody with Screwdown Caseback.
- Material of the Case: Stainless Steel
- Water-resistance: 5 ATM
- Dial: Dual layer – Upper blue matt; Lower blue round brushed with Acid-carved Star and map-like Mumbai – dial with applied indices and UP stickers and top ring.
- Watch-strap material: Solid stainless steel with 2-way buckle
- Watch-strap color: Steel finish
- Buckle material: Stainless Steel
- Glass: Hardened Mineral
- Function: Date display at 3H