Maximum City 1888 (Champagne dial)
Our first India-centric creation. The central Star and Hands are based on the Clock of the CST (VT) station, while the Spears adjoined to the Star incorporate architectural features found throughout the external structure. 1888 being the year “VT” (CST) began operations accelerating the pace of human and industrial life of the city.
- Reference: S0130001 Champagne
- Shape: Rectangular Case; Round Dial
- Size (mm): 38.8 x 42.0 Case; 32.0 Dial
- Thickness (mm): 11.0
- Case: Three-piece Rectangular Case. Bezel with 4 triangles stamped and given Matt finish. 4-Screwdown Caseback. Null-shaped Crown Material of the Case: 316L Stainless Steel
- Plating of the Case: IP Rose Gold plating for Casebody, Bezel and Crown
- Water-resistance: 5 ATM
- Dial: Dial with Matt Champagne finish. Stylized map of Mumbai at 9H, central Star and Ring are flash-plated in yellow gold-tone and polished by hand using specialized tools. Roman numerals are stamped up in the dial, and subsequently printed in black.
- Watch-strap material: Genuine Calf Leather
- Watch-strap color: Brown
- Buckle material: Stainless Steel
- Glass: Sapphire Crystal Lens
- Function: Split-Second at 6H; Big Date display at 3H